Vertical Blinds supplied and installed in Ayrshire
blinds are a classic and popular blind, balancing function, style
and versatility. Suitable for large or small windows, bay windows,
sloping windows, patio or French doors our vast range allows you
to create the ambience you desire in both the home and in the office.
over over 200 fabrics for each price point in a variety of designs
and a fresh modern colour palette you should find
the perfect blind to complement your interior.
demand a high performance fabric, which is why Bill Grier Blinds
offer a range of specialist fabrics which perform a specific
function, including : Flame Retardant, Dim Out, Blackout, Washable,
Light Reflective, Stain Resistance and Glare Reduction fabrics.
can choose our standard cord weights or personalise your blind
further by selecting a hand-made weight from our accessories
range to complete the effect.
* Many fabrics co-ordinate or match our Roller blind collection
* Powder coated aluminium alloy head rails for a lasting finish
* Selected fabrics available in both 89mm and 127mm fabric widths
* Choice of operation sides so that your Vertical blind can be
drawn from the left, right or split from the middle allowing
ease of access .
blinds are a modern alternative to traditional Vertical blinds
and offer the perfect contemporary solution for floor to ceiling
windows and patio doors. Sliding Panels give superb light control
and privacy and are also ideal for creating distinctive lifestyle
areas for open plan living.
Our fabric collection comes in a wide
range of modern textures, plains and prints, all in the latest
colours. If you are looking for a fabric to fulfil a specific
we can offer fabrics with Blackout, Dim Out or Flame Retardant
* Many fabrics co-ordinate or match our Roller blind
* Multiple track options for different number of panels
* Panels available in 30cm, 45cm and 60cm fabric widths
* Optional controls
* Can be bunched to the left, to the right or split in the middle
to stack at either side
* Can be used as a room divider to create discrete zones in
open plan living